Phoenix Dryers was established in 1984 with the aim of providing full and correct engineered technical solutions
to their clients' processing needs. Seventeen years later, Phoenix can proudly boast experience of many successful installations
and satisfied customers over the widest range of processes, particularly in industries such as PVC, textile finishing and non-wovens,
medical, all types of coatings, plastics, film, etc.
Phoenix Technical Staff
Phoenix employ and train multi-disciplined process and mechanical engineers, all having served recognised apprenticeships and,
working as part of a team, have on average gained over ten years experience with Phoenix on various process installations, and have proven
competent in handling the client's most challenging contracts.
Scope of Supply
The skills and experience gained over the years have resulted in the ability and flexibility to offer the widest range of services from
plant surveys (limited normally owing to demand) through to complete turnkey projects on full process lines, either alone as Phoenix or as principals
managing others who supply specialist equipment which forms part of the overall plant.
Key areas of supply include:-
- Plant surveys to establish where improvements can be made to existing plant
- Technical proposals for the clients' consideration
- Project Management
- Manufacture using the latest techniques and equipment
- Full works assembly including inspection and testing
- Installation often planned to suit clients' production requirements
- Commissioning and staff training on/off site
- Servicing of machines to maintain performance and balance
- Others including COSHH, LEL and safety audits
Technical ability and client satisfaction have been,and we hope, will be our strength for
years to come. To ensure this, Phoenix is continuing to invest in staff training and R&D of process
and latest control technology, which we hope to make available to our clients in late 2001/ early 2002
to also assist in their staff training and development of new products.